Provide financial assistance for:
• Utility bills
• Rent or mortgage payments
• Prescription medications (non narcotic only)
• Doctor’s or hospital bills
• Purchase of required medical equipment
• Car payments
• Gasoline purchase
• Necessary minor repairs (car or house)
Help with other basic needs such as purchase of groceries, household goods etc.
We may be able to secure physical help of transportation or deliveries depending on your location.
If there is any other need, let us know, as we may be able to help. Please provide information about your need on the form.
Anyone in the USA who has recently experienced financial or other hardship due to the impact of COVID-19 resulting in temporary unemployment, lost of income, or unexpected household expenses; and can provide evidence of hardship (e.g. evidence of recent unemployment, medication cost).
Complete and submit the online request form at the bottom of this page together with required documents.*
• Provide as much information as you can to help us evaluate and approve your case.** Please DO NOT provide your social security number.
• Attach supporting documents such as evidence of hardship, bills, and unpaid invoices together with your application. The more evidence you provide to show your need, the easier, and faster it will be to review your case.
• You may be contacted by MOHIM staff to provide additional details.
You must check “Read and Acknowledged” to confirm you agree with our terms privacy & terms policy.
*Only one (1) request per person/family is allowed.
**Note that each case will be carefully evaluated without regard of US Citizenship / Immigration status, religious preferences, ethnicity, age, gender or sexual orientation.
What happens after I submit the request form?
Once you submit the form, a confirmation will say: Success! Thank you for submitting your request. We are reviewing the request, and look forward to connecting with you.
MOHIM will review the submission for completion and may contact you for additional information if required. Once all documents are received, MOHIM committee will carefully evaluate your case and make a decision to grant, partially grant, or deny your request.
• If your case is only partially granted, MOHIM will contact you regarding the support we can provide. In cases of financial support, full amount requested may not be provided depending on the case and the amount.
• If your case is denied, you will be contacted and informed why MOHIM rejected the request.
Payments for rent, bills, repairs, medications etc. will be made directly to billing party (landlord, utility providers, pharmacy). You will receive a confirmation email when a payment has been completed.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from submission of your request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include identifiable information such as name, address, and phone number so we can link it to a submission.* MOHIM aims to process request as fast as possible but there may be delays due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be patient with us.
*New submissions will not be accepted via email. Contact us via email about already submitted request only or proceed to the submission form below to submit your request.
on behalf of my Family, I want to sincerely thank you, the committee, and the Project Restore Hope. My heart is full and thankful for the loving kindness you have shown to me and mY family during this very difficult time in our lives. Thank God for your ministry. I pray abundant blessings over the work your organization and it’s partners are doing. I am truly a living testimony of the work that you are doing. Again, I can’t begin to thank you enough for all that you have done and thank you for letting me know that I am not alone and your prayers will help carry me as we grieve as a family as well as myself individually. God Bless each of you and may he continue to bless you continually.